A flowchart based application that controls the User and Analogue ports of a RISC OS computer, if fitted.
- Configure User Port channels individually as inputs or outputs.
- Scale input values of the Analogue Ports to suit.
- User Port can be used to drive reversible motors.
- Use process controls to drive User Port outputs.
- Use decision controls to read and act on User Port inputs and Analogue Port values.
- Fully multi-tasking - runs the control process in the background while other Applications are used.
- Cut/copy and paste of individual cells and whole rows and columns supported.
- Comprehensive interactive help built in.
- Manual supplied in Impression format.
RISC OS only.
Free demo version which does not load or save files, or print: download IO free demo
Buy IO in the Shop